View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

I was getting maximum sexual enjoyment from my steady partner. Name it, have it. Blowjob, handjob, cum in mouth, breast fuck, ass rimming, multiple sex positions etc. Of course there are somethings she won't do like swallow or anal sex, but in every session we had, we enjoyed each other thoroughly. Maybe it's time to stop all the nonsense outside.

Maybe not.

Once again, lust look over logic as I met up with Kathy once again. We spoke little, but from our short conversation, she didn't seem happy with her boyfriend. For whatever reasons in detail, I wasn't sure. Well if she was happy and contented, she won't have checked into a hotel with me. I guessed that she was looking for companionship, where I was looking to release my sexual urge.

One thing about Kathy was she always wore matching lingerie. Much to my liking.

She wasn't one that could turn me on with her looks or figure, so I wasn't bothered to take control during sex which I usually do. For the 2 sessions we had at the same hotel, I initiated the foreplay. Once she got turned on, she took over and did most of the work.

1st session; she gave me a blowjob still with her panties on, which I got so aroused and I cum my whole load into her mouth, and she swallowed everything. After which, we left as I had no urge for sex anymore since I've released.

2nd session; we had sex, with condom on of course. I cummed in missionary position. After resting for a while, she fitted on a new condom for me for another round, this time in cowgirl. My dick wasn't erecting properly due to my lost in interest in her. Either she had difficulty inserting it in, or I wasn't anywhere near cumming. After 30 mins of trying, we gave up. Dressing up, we left the place.

I could only conclude that my interest in her was only valid for one round. If there wasn't genuine feelings, my drive and passion for sex drops. Probably a mental over physical issue.

I needed new excitement. But how? And what?