View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Bros do take note that Cambodia dealing is in USD and Thailand is in Baht. So the amount u must factor in conversion rate. 1000 baht maybe like $40 and $50 USD is like almost $70

So Cambodia might not necessarily be cheaper than Thailand. I just like that Cambodia speaks English more often and I think their language more than Thai. Is a personal preference.

However, from what I know. If at the bar I can get ST at USD30-40 and LT at $50-70 depending on the hour you bring them back. If it is early of course they have to factor in the opportunity costs and charge higher If it is near closing then of course cheaper. It is not so direct to play so I set quite a high budget myself. For example if I go to bars at 9 pm. The longer I drink inside, the more ladies drink I am going to buy for the girls I like. This is sort of income for her too and she can hit the quota for the bar she works in. Therefore, she will accept a lower rate. If you bring her back like 11 pm, most likely only ST cause LT she will charge higher cause opportunity cost. Don't forget u have to pay bar fines of $5-15 USD cause the bar also wishes her to bring in customers who buy ladies' drinks.

I got to know some really kind and good girls. We will often drink from 11 pm till about 1 am plus and chat about life. Of course, I will buy ladies drinks for her. Then I want to bring her back LT, she will charge me like $50-$60 only cause it is closing soon. She even tell me to go back hotel first, she will come and find me after closing to avoid bar fines. Sometimes, if closing time, can nego to avoid the bar fines. Then she will stay till afternoon and even ACC me go hotel BF. My guess is their home must be in really bad shape so they rather stay longer in a hotel than go back home. After that must find ways to ask them go back. If not they will try to bring you to go shopping and see see and must spend on shopping one. Usually, just cook up some excuses got work to do still must factor in the extra $5 cab fee back,

For KTVs, there are local and foreign girls, their rates are quite different. Nevertheless from what bro AGENTA quote the price is still cheaper and you are getting the cream of the crops.

So it is still much better than what you bros are paying now in SG. Go drinking pay 17% more, forced to buy food, forced to give ridiculous tips, no singing, got time limit for drinking, worry of raids, drinks are very expensive, must promise what minimum spending, girls are recycled and old plus ugly, pay $100 for run around, $300 for booking. Then bring happy maybe ST $600 and LT $1000???? What kind of prices are our bros paying and what are you all getting from it???? Don't short change urself bros. Please respect urself and money is hard to earn. Why I say respect urself, cause even after you all spend like this already, they still treat u all as shit giving substandard services.