View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female teacher told 15 yr old student to do sex acts in Geylang hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Dear frd, thank you for you kind concern. We have no children in the period of 4 years.
I married a non contributor and felt this relationship is liken a transaction and she owed me the kindness of taking care her in her down times. She dun truly loved me. Despite someone nearing 50 and still cannot think
Attraction is that you find someone sexy and wanna have sex with her
True love is about mutual caring and both are equally responsibility to put in contribution to a small family. Being with each other that both will find happiness in the long run until the end of lives
Your sharing makes me sad, Bro Vanda. I was about to go to sleep but felt compelled to reply to your message.

Again, despite your misfortune, your wisdom and good judgement shines; maybe to cut your losses is for the best? I remembered a time I held on because I thought I could recover whatever ‘investment’ I had lost, playing time and again into the hands of people who I called ‘friends’. In the end, instead of recouping my losses, I lost even more.

Some people tell me there’s such a thing as ‘karma’ and for a time I had wished I could have a front row seat when ‘karma’ strikes. To punish those who made a fool out of me and cheated me of my money, time and feelings. Then, I did things which I am not proud of and I wonder if ‘karma’ would come for me first?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only