View Single Post
Old 14-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Female teacher told 15 yr old student to do sex acts in Geylang hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Bro Vanda, why ask her to resign? Should ask her to come to your home to give tuition to your son.

And sometimes we also need to know progress of our son, we can find her for 'Contact Time'.

Now you make me want to faster finish the current chapter of my story so that I can go to the next chapter - My Son's Tutor.
Not a bad idea huh, but in real life must consider the physiological impact of my child growth as a healthy adult. I dun mind they see each other, as long as they have proper maturity in thinking and responsibility but she must resign for herself for the danger of exposure. We like to fantasize but harsh reality dun worked the way you want it.
You must understand how sex works like drug and affect studies and how it affects brain. Even matured adults cannot succumb to temptations