View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeogeorge73 View Post
Proceeded to Kupukupu and there were only 6 girls available. Saw 1 acceptable girl and managed to bargain down price from 1.3 to 1.1 Juta. The old ah ma (Mami) from Bunga was also there though hehe.

From Kupukupu, I decided to walk to Kris Kandy and along the way recee the massage places. Maybe they also converted into booking joint hehe. Visited a few of these massage places and personally, I do not have the urge to try it out as I am particular about the interior of the rooms. To walk from kupukupu to Kris Kandy, walk towards the direction of Biz Hotel (reverse direction from Bro No No Map).

Upon reaching Kris Kandy, there are about 20 girls available. To me, none are particularly stunning. There is this girl first in the line up who keep on giving me the sweet smile and managed to bargain to 1.1 Juta from the Mami. Comparing the tone with other Joints, I find Kris Kandy Mami to be more customer friendly as in they speak to you in a more pleading way. Maybe I was just lucky haha

As I was Hungry, decided to eat at Hai Kee Kopitiam. The banner for the roast meat makes it look like some kind of must eat food hehe and I decided to try their chicken rice. Well to me it tastes like SG hawker center chicken rice but at just $1 (does SG still have this price hehe).
smart move,brother...as i see u knw hw 2 go 2 hai kee eat...lol

plz note of the timing of day u reach those joints...lol...u knw y? cos different timing & different kind of days u go u see different cat of gers.

jus smthg i tink u might miss out after i readin yr fr

upz u my proud pts 4 yr no bad shareing...lol