View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil812 View Post
Melody - http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

Was a bit jaded with how some of the younger MLs lack finesse with their mechanical handjobs so decided to try one of the more well-reviewed shophouse milfs in the East. One word to describe her: professional. Superb time management, 0 phone usage, spotless apartment and towels, professional-grade massage, and mind-blowing hand job.

Location - Shophouse in that area in the East. Ample public parking nearby.
Looks - Honestly I reckon she's in her 40s but very well maintained and can tell she would have been quite the fresh-faced looker back in the day.
Body - Again, well maintained, with a nice rack. In between my trips to the shower, she did some costume changes which I found amusing, the upside is you get to see her in various states of undress.
Massage - Extremely professional, can fight with those clean massage shops. She has great time management, with a single-minded focus on maximising the customer's time during the session. Do let her know ahead of time how many shots you want and whether you want JG so she can plan appropriately.
HJ/HDLY - I would rank her as the best handjob I've gotten thus far. She has a wide array of techniques to use on your shaft, ballsack, and asshole. Left her place in a daze and jelly-legged after the 2nd HJ.
Melody sounds good bro, although unsure about 40s haha. Also can I ask is her massage strong? able to press the knots? got back/knee stepping?