View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

(3) Flower garland = RM 10; sash = RM 300; Crown = RM 500, gown - RM 1000.

This info were nearly 10 years old, so no updates so far, as Pom had retired from sipping kopi-o there and Pom had never bought any garland for any of them

[/QUOTE]

Great info! On my next visit, I think I will change my sitting postion from 1st floor in ACe to food court in NPW. I will buy flowers and climb up the stage to give the flowers to the singer! Can ah? Can I climb up to the stage ah?

In Indonesia, patrons are allowed to give money to dangdut singers [not the famous ones but the unknown starlets]! Usually, the rupiah notes are stapled like pieces of long ribbons and draped around the neck of the singer or given out in single pieces by "slapping" them on the singer's body (non-sensitive parts only like back).

Next: This is off topic but anyone has any experience with the food court behind Wisma Indah (aka Kok Motor)? Last time I was there was 3 or 4 years ago. Bonked one indon by entering the back door of Wisma Indah to her apartment. Is this food court still open? I heard that patrons in nearby restaurants across the road have been "attacked" by the PRC from Kok Motor! I wonder who true is it?