View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Field Report for 亞太三溫暖

Initially wanted to go 天龙三温暖 which I been beofre many years back until I search the web for address and saw the news that a fire killed many people last year

Back to 亞太三溫暖, very easy place to reach from where I was staying, taxi fare only 85NT (Starting price is 70)

The place is easy to find, diagonally opposite 台北小巨蛋, in busy shopping area too, I initially though must be far out.

It's at 15F (Sign board outside main road)

The building looks new until you get inside the sauna (Looks a bit run -down to me)

Price is 600NT for sauna facility alone

SOP with Japanese bath and then at resting area, you need to ask the waiter to get manager if you want "non-standard" finger pressure massage

Not discreete when lady manager comes to you, tells you that upstaris is for "specail" and it's full package, at NT4200 and no half package (PCC)

Since I'm here, decided to take the full package.

Was brought upstairs and went thru what look like a hidden door (Along the corridor), does not look like a door.

Wes led into a room and not long after, a MILF came in, suit my taste, kinda of petite but wearing a cleavage revealing smooth sating dress

Since I already had proper massage for the last few days in China and yesterday, I ask her to massge my groin and brother (The package is 50mins as told by manager)

She looks quite good under the DIM light and I ask her to keep her clothing on, since I like running my hand throughout her body (Surprisingly, Her tits were quite firm and porpotionate to her body)

She provided good service and does all the SOP (Aorusing didi with hand, mouth)

Did few position and finish it off.

Overall it was good but for NT4200 (The cashier asked for NT4300, extra NT100, did not bother to ask why), I will not come back, simply cost too much

Also, I went to Jogoya buffett at 4th floor at 3pm costing NT698, after that, you realise NT4200 for a shot is simply not worth it