View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

She moved her head forward and her soft tongue touched my penis and I let out a soft "Ahh"...
I think she was turned on by my moan as she was touching herself with one hand. Her touch was so nice, I reached forward and touched her breasts. They were so soft and firm. Stroked her back and her body, she was petite compared to Ann. Squeezed her breasts and nipples, she moaned a bit and felt like she was having a high time. She moved her mouth quickly and I was experiencing climax. I was holding her head as i felt the rush. She wanted me to shoot and cim. I was so overwhelmed as I imagined her excellent figure and her soft touch.
I could not hold on and shot in her mouth. Belinda was still blowing while I ejaculated. She was so pro in her blow job. I was starting to feel embarrassed as I cim into 2 gals' mouths in just the same week.

Belinda: Wow, you shoot a lot. Have you done this before?
Me: Well, yes but you are so good.
Belinda: Glad you like it cos you are not my first. Heehee...
Me: You tease me ah. I like your touch and your body.
Belinda: Thanks. (Can see her taking off her panties while she was trying to stand u.) Let me see if this is good.

Belinda stood up and positioned herself sitting on top of me. She looked like she was ready for round 2. Corner of my eye I saw Ann shifting in bed and her breasts came into view as she was leaning towards the door. Whoa, Belinda just leave Ann naked and walked out to me.

Belinda sat on top of my bro and started to pump. My penis was again awaken after seeing both naked ladies. She took control and was pumping quickly. I was so turned on by her as her breasts shook vigourously in front of me. Again it took me a short time to reach the peak. Belinda was too good. She ignored me and continued pumping while I cupped her soft boobs...