View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The girl ask (0.51) : Why am i so different from others?

The man said (0.57) : Why...do you have to be others?

The man said again (1.05) : Music is a visible thing, close your eyes and you will see

Its a choice, and everyone has that too. And i have made mine.

Which is why every thing has a balance,hehehe....i do remember what i wrote most time. It tells me who i am as well. Others do not need to believe what i believe in nor do not need to be like me. I am who i am,hehehe...
Getting a balance is good,having one is even better. What i knew was that the truly wealthy were often more humble than those who looks fwd to be there, yet couldn't reach there. Those were the empty vessels, making the most noise. Like u've said before, attention seekers.

Quote:
Public places in Batam is a lot like public forums too,hehehe...in Batam, taxi driver can keep calling out to you, "Taxi!" , "Taxi!"...i have a choice, i wave my hand signalling "no"...and says, "Thank you" if i am not in a lousy mood.

I look to enjoy Batam, not seeking trouble there (and anywhere else). Everyone would often look at things differently tho.
That's the btm way of mafia greetings.

I visit btm to seek a good time.

Quote:
The one who has the last laugh often has the best one,hehehe...and most time, i do it in silence. Instead of spending time seeking who's good or who's bad, i would rather spend time seeking my kind of fun,hehehe...in Batam, of course.

I focus more on talking about Batam, and almost dont try to talk about another person here. My objective/s here hasnt change,hehehe...you probably noticed that.
Glad to see u didn't forget why u are here for.

Have u got anymore coupons/tix to spare? Mine is running pretty low.