View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Went clubbing on the weekend just to have fun with some friends and catch up. As usual dancing and looking out for eye candies, happened to see a group of girls who seem to come as a clique to celebrate some occasion. So we just chit chat with them to find out more and laugh a bit. Few of them mentioned that it was their first time clubbing, no wonder they so excited.
I asked who wanted to smoke and headed out with 1 girl to smoke. Quick chat and head back in to dance with them. Slowly slowly we got more comfortable with each other, dance together and getting more touchy. Ok la, enjoy touching a young local girl, hug here and there, not bad.
Drink and party until almost 1.30am and she told me she could not drink anymore, didn't want to get drunk, so I held her hand and brought her out to rest, didnt want to have dead weight to bring home.
So we sat and talk cock for about 30mins until she felt better and more sober. Didn't want to go in anymore so we continued chatting, found out it was like the groups first time experience to this kind of area and she just want to try stuff out, then she thanked me and went in to kiss me. Alcohol took over and we continued light Frenching. I suggested we move somewhere else and she told me where the nearest hotel was, I was so surprised, straight away walk there quickly.
Book a room, went in and the rest was history. She start stripping so I follow and then started the love making. Pumped her full of sperm twice before we both KO-ed till the next morning, and went for 1 more round of slow love making before we showered. When I come out I happen to see her wallet on the floor with the rest of her underwear, so I pick up and saw her student ID, she is 17! My youngest creampie target. Found a student cumbucket FB, and meet up from time to time regularly. My greatest achievement so far.