View Single Post
Old 20-02-2004, 10:58 AM
The Man

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Don't even think of trying, I did it once and now regret like hell. You are right, was quoted $20 ringgit for massage. When go upstairs was told to pay $30, arr only S$15 so decided to try la. Paid the money and was led to a room with saloon chairs, was told to lay down with clothes still on and the girl started to press my legs. No sooner than 5x an aunty walks in and also start pressing my legs again no sooner than 5x asks if I wanted a hj for $60 ringgit. What the shit I paid $30 ringgit for this crap and all I got was 15 press on the legs but what to do was getting horny so bargain to $50, now was told to drop my pants and the young girl started the hj after about 5mins the aunty take over while the girl walks around the room. After about another 5mins another aunty walks in and takes over. Soon there were 3 aunties and this girl in the room. How to come right with this aunties walking around and looking on, so I pull my pants up and walked out. So bros stay away. It was the worse way I ever spend $80 ringgit