View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol_badguy1985 View Post
Feeling free and boring so went to Batam on saturday evening around 6.40pm by wavemaster. Reach there and met 1 taxi driver, had him to bring us around to search for cheap and nice hotel and also find for nice ceweks. The driver quite talkable and able to find out what we wanted.

Hotel Formosa= 64dollar
Hotel Utama= 54dollar
Hotel Gloris= 20dollar
Hotel Pagoda=24dollar
Hotel Seruni=34 dollar (booked this since outlook and room are ok than others)

Here we search for ceweks,
permata indah, indah2, serdona ktv (but name already changed, forgot what name), queens, sport massage, and others (forgot the name), etc.

But cannot make it la, all old, not good in look, finally found one in permata indah, 22 years old cewek, SWT. After find cewek....told the girl back to hotel and wait for me. I went wif frens for massage, INDOTHAI....wah...this one geng, massage skill good....is for clean man for clean massage....tak boleh pegang susu punya

Back to the hotel and start having fun wif the girl, FJ very lazy= 5/10, BJ= 4/10( lick lick only).All I did it my self.....but she at least not like dead fish, got hug me and said come on baby..gor gor....but b4 she leave still dare to ask for tips...knn ....gave her 13k......no showed black face...but i think her heart did so.....
Overall 6/10

Still not so satisfied....reached there late....i think reach batam around 12pm for booking the girl is the best timing....am I right, all bros?

Any bros hav any nice girls , nice services from any massage center, chicken joints and ktv to share? At least next time go for booking dont have to search like hell. Thanks
Good morning brudder,

I just come back from Batam this morning. Go there yesterday lah.

You go Indah 2 cewek cannot make it? Kan ni nia, I think you standard very high leh. Yesterday I book same cewek as last time. I stay Prima Asia hotel, near Indah 2. On way back from sing song at KTV, I walk with cewek pass Indah 2 at 11 o clock at night, still got cewek inside. I can see got many quite ok leh.

Indah 2 cewek, little bit more expensive. Mamasan open mouth sure ask for 500k Rp. Mamasan quite experience see customer. Kan ni nia, she know you like cewek, surely no discount type.

Brudder you give tip only 13K Rp ah? Waaa lan eh, waitress already I give 20K Rp tip leh. But up to you lah, your money your wish. But 100% you and I cannot be kaki for cheong lah. Ha ha ha.

Thank you brudder.