View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 19
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

My 2cent as a chongster. Just sharing my thoughts.

Spend some effort to know girl from massage definitely pay off.

As for contacting Ktv gal you know from SG. Well.. Make sure you already build up rapport in SG. Else they will still rip you off. Expensive buffet like Hotel Nikkon Saigon.

End of the day, you always need to throw in some money first as well as the girl chemistry with you. For short visit to Viet, hcm. Dun bother.

----------------------

Anyway, sillypore ktv gal ST price already go up to 300-500 sing dollar. So after SG/MY gals in the 90s, CHN in the 00s, and Viet in the 10s.. I think KTV FJ price in silly pore have really gone up to the roof. So FJ in Hcm ktv might end up cheaper still..

Maybe it is time that we chongster stop giving that amount of money. Else, we will have to move on to the next country gal in the 2020s.