View Single Post
Old 21-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Shanghai Nights

We met at the ailse for our dinner. Pam was wearing a spaghetti, her boobs almost spilled out. She saw my eyeballs zooming in, she gave me a lttle slap on the face. But I can feel the cold little hand, not the slap.

The dinner was uneventful cos it was fullhouse but I can be sure that all the eyes were on us, especially Pam. Then suddenly someone gave me a slap on my back, "Errr...Uncle?". It was my colleague from the factory.

After dinner, we decided to take a walk to a nearby pub. I came by this place the night before. Around the corner, there's a sex shop. I decided to slow down and manouvere behind Pam. I did not want her to catch me peering inside.

As we were approaching the shopfront, a couple rushed out from the shop knocking into Pam. Pam took a step back due to the shove, right into me. I was caught surprised. Pam then tried to recovered when she accidentally placed her hand on my crouch. Already my member was erected due to the excitment of the things inside the shop. She apologies but I could feel a little squeeze from Pam on my member.

At the pub, there was a live music. We had 2 drinks when they decide to play slow music. Pam led me by the hand to the dance floor. Instintively I hold her waist, whilst she put her arms around my neck. We were like face to face. She is about a head shorter than me. Then I realised she tiptoed and I was supporting her at the waist.

Due to the drinks and the atmosphere(and the company), I was aroused. My member is, in its form, curved up. So I was feeling rather awkward, somemore with Pam pressing against me. Pam is not giving up that position, instead she is putting more pressure(rather pleasure). She seems to enjoyed it, infact she is creating a sideway movement around my member. She stole a lip-kiss from me and then she rested her head on my chest.