Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

Thank you to all the samsters who appear to have replied to my recent post above, thus far!!

Mr. Man - i hear you buddy, concise and to the point!!....

i note BronzeGod questioning you in reply with this...."Can you show me my first day in SBF where I’m begging for points?"....tsk tsk tsk, for a chap with such an apparent good memory(he even once claimed as such) this BronzeGod seems to have conveniently forgotten his early days in SBF when his points standing was going up and down like a yo-yo(more down than up)!!....

dbhh - oops so sorry buddy, my apologies, did not realise you were being "sarcastic", me bad!!

As for BronzeGod's lame reply to you, it is actually without any merit and irrelevant as i had already pointed out why he is "responsible" to this open forum in the first place in my post above....https://thesbf.shop/showp...ostcount=11653

Futhermore i note BronzeGod once again claiming that i have a "personal agenda" against him.....BronzeGod is a bold faced liar in this regard....i had incontrovertibly refuted this false claim of his before....but i shall do it again with a link below which clearly illustrates me praising BronzeGod when i returned to posting in this open forum....

https://thesbf.shop/showp...3&postcount=56

Now why would i even bother to praise BronzeGod, if i really had a "personal agenda" against him? Mind you i never got any thanks from BronzeGod at that time, which is typical of his character!!

But if "personal agenda" = speaking the TRUTH, then i plead guilty as charged!!

ChangChun - Pungent and caustic but yet so insightful buddy!!

As for BronzeGod's self-serving reply to you.....i can't speak for others....but for me, i have never tried to "shut him down"....what i had done and will continue to do is to tell BronzeGod to stop making a mockery of this open forum(with his cocktease games/antics) and disrespecting other samsters who share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions.....

Moreover, why is it so difficult for BronzeGod to share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions in this open forum just like all the other samsters??

andrewmp - Robust yet perceptive buddy!!

FatFatt - Fair and objective buddy!!

As for BronzeGod's warped misconceived self-serving reply to you....ditto what i said to ChangChun & dbhh above....

More importantly, it is very strange and curious that to date no samster has been able to tell us how is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions!! Not even BronzeGod himself, who merely seems to continue to bandy about the word "fun" as if it amounts to some sort of blanket justification!!

What is even more strange and curious is that only last year, i recall BronzeGod was mocking and disrespecting this open forum by claiming it was "dead" and wanted SBF to be shut down!!....worst yet, he even disrespected Sammyboy by telling him " your forum became a joke a long time ago"!!!....https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...&postcount=225

prccuntlover - Interesting point!

But yet again BronzeGod is misconceived with his warped flawed self-serving logic....on the contrary it is not "why can't they ignore".....but...."why shouldn't they ignore" instead!!

I can't speak for others....but i for one shall continue to criticise BronzeGod because he is making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting other samsters who share FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions...ditto what i said to ChangChun, dbhh & FatFatt above....

FEDERER801 - Is it really that BronzeGod "does not understand what the bros are trying to tell him"....or....is it because he just wants to act in the way he wants to act in total disregard to the rest in this open forum??

No surprise to see BronzeGod adamantly clutching on to his standard "blanket justification" in his self-serving flawed reply to you i.e. BronzeGod spouting his favourite word "fun"!!