View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Dear fellow brothers

I have search many pages and I could not find any info on clean solid massage that can ease my ocassional stiff neck or back ache

I know this is an adult forum , however I am sure our brothers here will know of many good place with great masseurs therapist that have very good skills

There are times when u just want to find very good solid massage
But even if u go to a clean massage place , the masseur therapist assign to you is just of average caliber

I seek fellow brothers help to compile a list of Singapore best clean massage therapist

could we list the massage therapist name and respective massage shop

i am sure many honest clean massage therapist work very hard and yet might be potentially unappreciated. This list can be a form of recognition for them and also bring them additional business

Thank u
bro, agreed on your suggestion.. clean massage plus ML name (optional).

stop for quite sometime liao and recently just come back to scene again.. both clean or those offer special one im ok with it.. btw will up u once regain the power..

1) Ri Yue Spa - hougang ave 8 blk 681. 01-817. ML i try think is 'Rose', is clean massage.. env is clean n smooth music..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Skyslayer

Thank u for your good effort of wanting to compile a list of GOOD CLEAN MASSAGE - you deserve my 18 points today ������

I have pm you my recommendations ��
bro, if can also do PM me ur gd recomm.. if location n time permit will wanna try..