Old 16-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Woa~~ all talking about taxi supir now... I really don't understand why get so serious relationship with taxi driver?

Eh?? Wtf with buying gift to taxi supir, not cewek who accompany service? It doesn't make sense at all...

Personal experience...

Most taxi are trying hard to hv good communication with all their customers "cheongster". Try hv clear mind that he is not being kind to u only ya... Don't get into wrong idea tht he become blooded brothers in place. Business is business... Same with ceweks. But be more sweety talks with the booked cewek. And you may get good reward de.

First time go batam. Yes, sure may book taxi to explore joints. But bargain first and but not for whole day. Sure non experience cheongster prepared to be chop abit ja... just be goodboy pay roughly 30000 to 40000rp loh. Ofcourse before get into his car, must tell him this max pay "boleh?". Anyhow, once cewek booked. Then should stop using tht taxi. At night, go makan or anywhere nearby, standard rate 20000 to 25000rp ja.thts all.

Why so serious with the taxi driver? Above info is for first timer reference.
After first time, got experience alrdy, and roughly know wheres ur interest joints hunts. Then just take ojek "motorcycle taxi" ja about 10000 to 15000rp for ur xxx shoping time. Truely save lots of $$$ to left and tips ur cewek ja.

Hehe actually i prefer walks. More save $$ loh. And can realy seeing around batams local lifestyle.