View Single Post
Old 30-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post
i used to have a contract art teacher in schoool. NAFA grad. think back now she should have F cup. Alittle meaty but she was very nice to struggling art student like me.

While guiding me to draw, her boobs would pressed on my arms. Shew would also wear loose top so when stood up to see how she draw, i would beo her very deep cleavage.

During school holidays i went back to school and we had nice 1-1 chat since i told her i didnt like art until she came. She asked me what she done i just smiled. She kept asking till i confessed. Instead of scolding me, she just smiled. She even asked if i did it at home while thinking of her. I can clearly remember she kept looking at my below all the time. My 1st sex chat n i clearly loved it. I was very hard. She told me it's normal for guys to be horny since she as a girl diy too. I went home n cum 3 times.

Days gone by n the frequency of her boobs touching me increased. She would call me out and discuss masturbation. Then 1 day she was transferred out, before she left we went sentosa beach and saw her in bikini. v big boobs n that spur me to like big boobs girls. Did we do anything else? i shall not reveal She was just 20 yr old back then and i was 16.
Your name is Joyce Lim but you got lancheow? Are u a transvestite?