View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Her crestfallen look would remain in my mind for the next couple of days. That night, Eyvon tried to laughed it off by saying that she's still waiting for the right guy. However, it's obvious that she's affected by my comments.

A week later, I was once again at my GF's place. Only I was deliberately staying up late in the living room, hoping to bump into Eyvon once more.

The wait seemed like forever, but I suppose good things do come to those that wait. Once again coming out of her room in her pajamas, Eyvon greeted me when she saw me. This time round, she went to the bathroom.

While she's heading back to her room, I stopped her in her tracks by calling out to her.

"Hey Eyvon. Could we talk for a second?" I stood up, awkwardly calling out for her.

"I realized what I said the other day was a little insensitive... you must have your reasons for the breakup"

I went on and on, maybe a little incoherent at times. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it's probably something similar to what I've typed above.

Eyvon shook her head, and took a seat beside me.

"No, it's just me... this is not your fault. I just... can't put it behind me yet..."

I nodded, and took a seat.

Eyvon then went on to share her story with me.

For a period of time, she was happily attached to a guy she loved. However, after 2 years or so into the relationship, the guy lost the spark they once had. Despite Eyvon begging her him not to leave, he eventually blocked her number and cut off all forms of contact with her.

Eyvon sobbed as she told me her story. Now, I just feel bad for having lewd thoughts about a nice girl like her.

At that moment, the door to Evelynn's room opened.

Evelynn came out to the living room and witnessed her sister sobbing.

"...What's going on?" Evelynn questioned.

Trust me when I say I almost had a heart attack. Last thing I want is for the girl I love to have a misunderstanding about what's going on.

Thankfully, Eyvon spoke up.

" Oh, no. I'm alright. I was just telling him about my ex..."

Evelynn, without another word, came forward to hug her sister.

"Zeh, it's alright. We're here for you!" Evelynn consoled Eyvon in a gentle tone.

"Yeah... we'll be a family no matter what!" I added, trying to lighten the mood.

The girls both chuckled at my attempt, and both sat down on the sofa.

"Zeh, I told you before right? Worst come to worst, I'll force my future husband to take care of you also" Evelynn joked, still holding onto her sister's hand.

Eyvon laughed awkwardly, and gave her sister another hug.

"I love you guys" Eyvon said. "I really do."

(To be continued)