View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

We began to meet each other very frequently, sometimes spending entire weekends in hotels of her choice. The sex was good if not great.

But there was a deeper bond developing. We could talk about things that I never talked about with anyone else. Even my exes. We shared our hopes, dreams and plans for the future. She always seemed to know and understand how I was feeling.

She seemed to be the perfect girlfriend, even though we weren't really in a relationship.

I often wondered if I should have asked for more.

We were literally at a stage where we knew almost everything about each other. Likes and dislikes, had common interests. She even called me things like dear and baby. Weren't these words reserved for your lover?

I kept questioning my worth to her. Yes, I knew she was older, but I didn't know how much older. But May-December pairings were common these days. I asked myself if it was because of her money, which I thought no.

There were weird feelings that I felt. Different feelings from those I felt with any other girl. While my cock ached for her sometimes, there was also anticipation of our chats, just spending time together, lying on the bed in each others arms. There were times that I felt a lot happier just holding her than banging her or getting my cock sucked. All I wanted to do was tell her how my week was and listen to hers.

Perhaps I had really fallen in love. Perhaps I was so lonely and unfulfilled with my life that the first pussy I banged that came with a complete package made me want to settle down.

I tried making comparisons with the rest of my so-called stable relationships but couldn't find a lot of similarities. Except the weird feelings.

I never talked to Ann about these feelings. I didn't want to scare her away. But perhaps I should have.

We had checked into a hotel again for the weekend and had dinner in the restaurant before heading to the room. Ann had opened a bottle of red wine costing half my monthly salary. She had closed some deal during the week and wanted to celebrate.

We were all over each other in the lift, oblivious to the fact that it was glass, and we were putting on quite a show.

I hastily inserted the key card to enter the room and she immediately ambushed me, pushing me against the door, unbuckling my jeans and pulling it down together with my boxers. Her soft lips and tongue wrapped themselves around my pole, hardening it and lubricating it. It didn't really matter as I felt how wet she was when she mounted me, standing up and banged me against the door.

I supported her weight as our lips locked and our tongues fought and she ground herself onto me. I could feel every single shudder, ever single tightening of her pussy.

I carried her to the bed and lay her on it as I stood at the side and pounded her as hard as I could.

Ann screamed and moaned with wild lust as she clawed my ass and lower back. A couple of violent shivers from her lower body showed me just how good she was feeling. I withdrew, intent on eating her to another orgasm, but she grabbed my head and pulled me back.

"Fuck me so hard that I bleed."

"What?"

That wasn't possible. There was no way Ann would start bleeding unless her period came. She was as wet as a person caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella.

But I did as requested, banging her as hard as I could until my legs began to wobble and I was running out of breath.

"Don't stop! Please!"

I tried to keep it in while banging her the way she wanted it. Her vaginal contractions were milking me to the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too! Don't stop! Fill me with your hot cum!"

I released my entire load inside her. It looked like she had not cum yet. But there was no way I could continue banging her hard. I withdrew my rapidly deflating cock and used the next best thing, my fingers.

My third and fourth fingers entered easily and I tried to replicate the force I was using before, with my thumb running circles around her clit.

She grabbed the bedsheet and let out the scariest moan/growl I had ever heard, as though she was possessed and the demon was leaving her body through her nether regions.

Then I felt it.

A gush of warm liquid shooting out as I removed my fingers. Her lower body was trembling so hard that I thought she was having an epileptic fit.

Inserted my fingers again and probed her gspot, forcing more liquid out.

Anyone one walking past the room would no doubt flee in terror on the assumption that the exorcist was busy compelling demons with the power of his master.

A whole slew of four letter f-words exited her mouth. I had never heard her so vulgar before.

The entire scene was so erotic that I felt my cock twitching.

Even though only semi-hard, I plunged in again in the hope that in the process I would get harder.

Being semi-hard was good as the thrust had to be slower and concentrated around the front of her vagina, where the more sensitive nerve endings were.

Ann writhed around and almost tore the bedsheets out.

"Don't torture me like this. It makes want you so bad..."

"Well you have me now..."

She smiled in between moans.

It didn't occur to me then how accurate that statement was.