View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: ♡ sugar daddy ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by elynnxx View Post
Hi bros
I have yet to find the one since my previous post, so I've been on hiatus for awhile, but here I am trying my luck again... so~

I'm seeking a nice SD who can pay off my University fees for me
Yes, I do hold jobs but it's taking too long and getting me no where.
Monthly allowance of (At least) 2.4K allowance and meet ups of 4 times a month. Of course, We can increase the allowance in accordance to number of meetups, but this is the min.

About me:
I'm Elynn, 21, Ht 160 Wt 50, Pleasant looking.
What I can offer:
Ultimate discretion.
Companionship.
High GFE (I know its a turn off when it gets so transactional), meaning we can go for movies, lunch dates, shopping, etc apart from just being in the bedroom (if you prefer)
I give a good back rub too *wink*
Also, my timing is flexible so most of the time I would be able to accomodate to your schedule.

Who I'm looking for:
Age 30-45, marital status not important, basic groomed.

You should NOT contact me if:
You are trying to negotiate below my asking allowance.
You are looking for one shot deals, I am not interested.
You are rude, impatient and highly egoistical. (trust me I met ppl like this on the forum) I am not interested.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] with a little more info about yourself apart from your name and age.

P/S If you find me not replying you, its probably because you only provided me with name and age and contact number (where i will obviously not message you at).

Thanks bros!!
Sis, youre still the same age even though a year have passed.