View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

http://xingzuonew.com/docYTBSZytaTmpLaEU9/3698#myxz

This is a link about my star sign as a Gemini. It stated from next month onwards, i would have better luck. Hopefully it true though. That's this part of the sentence in the article i am so agreed to it. It said my natural straight forwardness will somehow spoil what actually supposed to be good. Well, i definitely going agree with both hands up for what's going on to me these period of times. My bluntness and short tempered did bring me troubles cos alot will think that I'm an attitude person.

http://www.cocohk.today/post/713386?r=hahaplay

This is a test on what words come to your mind at 1st impression. Mine is '受伤'.

I should say, it kinda true of what it said about my personality. I have a bad temper. I can bear with things but to a certain limit. I just wanna ensure my points of eruption, there won't be a fire if that's no smokes. As long it not overboard, i actually can ignore it. If people wanna step onto my tail or stir at me, i can't be sitting there and watch it. If it getting out of points / hands, i definitely will strike back. I think everyone will behave the same bah. Those who always tell me, aiya don't have to care la, ignore la blah blah blah, u won't feel pain til needle poke onto your skin. I'm not someone who act girly, demure to impress guys. I'm a very much blunt person who u either like or hate me. For me, i dislike being a faker. To everyone, i always the true self. I don't believe in acting up a fake personality. This applies to my work too. Doesn't mean i will be 100% demure when serve my clients. I feel disgusted if i faking it out too. It sends chills all over me eeeee. I am what i am and i feel comfortable with it. 我做人的宗旨是我对人直率真诚,我不偷不抢不骗,问心无愧。

Last edited by Iryiris; 30-12-2017 at 08:32 PM.