View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Knocked off around 3 plus just now and aligned at my area market to pay my bill. I still in dilemma whether should i ate as my mouth itched again. Of cuz I had my dinner earlier on but recently, I had been eating more than usual. I walked past the stalls, didn't expected much to open due to that timing but i was wrong! 2 - 3 were opened & 1 of them it my fave, Lor Mee! My feet automatic walked to the stall and I placed my order zzzzzz. Here at home, i having this at this hour! Early breakfast indeed lol. The must add in for Lor Mee definitely will be garlics and vinegar. Lot Mee is 1 of the dishes I wanna learn to cook. Currently my 1st I wanna learn to cook is Fried Hokkien Prawns Mee. My fave of all times. Don't doubt me, I know how to cook one hor. My signature dishes are fish maw abalone soup and Aglio Olio. Those who tasted before, definitely will still linger at the thought of it lol.

Life without my mom at home 😥😪😭

Soon, I think i will be BBW haha haha