Old 22-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shoot2relax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

2058 was introduced to me via a colleague. Excellent clean place and Margret is – likewise as me – a friendly, happy and respectful Person. Same for her sidekick, an elderly guy with curly hair (speaks zero English), comes in once a while and is super friendly too. I can not always take the same food so whatever is my choice today (tall, short, flat, busty, skinny, fatty etc..) Margret can arrange and the Girl will arrive at her doorsteps within a few minutes – needless to say that my waiting time is shortened by a friendly + funny chat with Margret or other guys waiting and of course I receive free drinks of my choice.
My problems starts if I have a chance to sneak out from home late evening because 2058 closes like 11:00 PM or so. And that exactly happened yesterday and is the reason I use my time to register + write some comments here: Really bad, unfriendly, lousy experience with Managers along roads 20 + 18. Apart from the last corner shop in that connecting road 20 to 18 (something with “Happy” or so in the name) which was a friendly guy, in 18 at the end a Vietnamese Shop with newly grey stonewall (friendly), the vast majority of Managers from Shops in 20 + 18 are a disaster.
Unfortunately here is not Bangkok/Hongkong/Manila/Saigon/Amsterdam etc where I can interact with the girl from the start, it is an INDIRECT business transaction via the Manager. The Shop-owner/Manager has to understand that he is the frontline, it depends on him if he got money or not, and he starts the deal already with a disadvantage because he sell:
- Young but not experienced
- Experienced but elder
Young, experienced and beautiful stays in their hometown with excellent business on their own, this type don’t need to leave family and friends for an unknown place with unknown encounters.
Being rude + unfriendly will not only kill the chance of the Manager to get his cut but also ends in the girls leaving SIN early as they don’t get what they have coming here for: money.
There is no rocket science here: Manager wants money, Girls wants money, customer has money. With very basic standards (a friendly face, no pushing, simple notes like “have a look, no problem”) this transaction will succeed.