View Single Post
Old 22-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
Is this place still around? The thread seems dead...
Yes, the place definitely still exists, just that most people don't post FR after going. And since the customers are mostly staying at the hotel itself, foreigners/businessmen unlikely to know about this website or not interested to contribute their experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Hi bros...

I'll be staying at cititel end of this month.

Never been to the spa but heard about it.

Would appreciate recommendation..

My preference is pretty looking .. Big boobs at least C cup😍 a bit naughty
If can speak simple English is an advantage.

Would love if can hook up with NL but I don't think there's any here.

Cheers !
Bro, no need recommendation as stock can change. When you arrive, ask okt, he will ask girls to catwalk for you. Then you get to cuci mata before cuci your little brother...

Stock if local can speak english, if foreign like PRC then cannot. Pretty looking or not, bro that one is up to your own tastes lah...

Local stock only having CKT. If you want NL, I think Midah hotel spa got. Otherwise bakso also close enough. Try Nova or Soleil hotel spa, both in Bukit Bintang.