View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

The Midnight Visitor

'Home already?' Gerald texted.

'Yup! You get home safe too.. Gerald..' it was the first time I addressed him as Gerald.

It was a Friday and I didn't have any plans yet. Everyone I knew kinda had plans and none of them appealed to me. I was ready for a night of staying in and just watching shows all night.

'How was work today baby?' Aaron texted me.

'Good! Just a little tired right now. You on your way to JW's house already?' I replied.

'Ya.. We doing some last minute shopping for the bbq.. Maybe I come over tonight after the bbq?' he replied.

'Sure.. If you're not drunk. Don't come if you are drunk please' I warned.

'Walao.. We sure drink one what.. Last few times before some of them need to enlist leh.. ' he complained.

'I didn't say you can't drink right? I just don't want you to come here drunk. Is that so difficult?' he somehow managed to spoil my mood.

'Whatever you say la ah.. You probably won't see me tonight then' he replied.

'Oh my god.. I don't wanna quarrel over this again.. Just do whatever you like' I fumed.

I got even angrier when Aaron didn't reply. I hated dealing with Aaron when he was drunk as he usually gets pretty aggressive. He used to play rugby back in Secondary School and was still pretty strong. Anyway, we soon entered the night and nothing unusual happened. I was just watching shows on my laptop as midnight approached.

'I will go over later' Aaron finally replied.

'I wanna sleep already' I replied.

'I will call you when I reach' he replied.

I let out a sigh of disappointment as I knew he would come regardless of what I said. And would probably be drunk. I continued watching my shows while waiting for his call.

'Hello.. Ya.. Im here already..' he called.

I went out to open the door and true enough he was drunk.. He was like a walking puff of barbeque smoke mixed with alcohol. He laid down on my bed and looked at the show I was watching.

'Come we watch together..' he declared.

'Can you at least change your clothes? I have your spare PE shirt and shorts here' I requested.

'Walao eh.. You got a lot of problem leh.. Cannot drink.. Now must change clothes' he complained.

'I can't do this right now ok? So just change please' I rolled my eyes.

He reluctantly got off the bed and changed into the fresh clothes. He rejoined me on the bed as I resumed my show. He still smelt but it wasn't as bad as before. Deep down I knew it was only a matter of time before Aaron would start getting touchy and want sex. I just hoped that I could at least finish another episode of Gossip Girl first.

'I love you.. You know right?' he whispered in my ear and started kissing me, as expected.

'Ya.. I know.. I love you too.. ' I returned a kiss on his cheeks and turned back to my show.

Aaron started to kiss my neck and roamed underneath my shirt. I was used to it at this point and just continued to watch my show.

'Stop watching..' he closed my laptop.

'Tsk.. Stop it la..' I opened up my laptop again.

'I said stop' he raised his voice and snatched the laptop away.

'Can you not?' I raised my voice too.

He pushed me away with one hand and put my laptop on the table as I tried to snatch it back. I looked at him and noticed he was on one of his aggressive streaks. I stared at him in silence as I sat beside him, resigned to my fate.

'Now we can have alone time' he turned and got ontop of me.

I laid there and let him have his way without saying a word. Aaron was so horny and drunk that he didn't really care. He took off my top and pulled down my pants.

'Mmmm.. Mmmm.. Mmmmm.. Mmmm..' I silenced my moans by biting into my pillow with every thrust.

Aaron turned me over and fucked me in doggystyle. I was like a helpless ragdoll being tossed around.

'Not so rough please baby..' I begged, when Aaron slapped my ass really hard.

'You don't like it rough huh? I'm going to give it to you rough today' he slapped my ass hard again.

'Mmmm!!! Mmm.. Mmmm.. Mmm..' I was biting really hard into my pillow trying not to be loud.

Aaron finally started to slow down and I thought he was going to cum. In my mind, the only way to end this was for him to cum.

'Are you cumming?' I asked, and started thrusting my ass into his cock instead, in hopes of making him cum.

'Ahhhh!' I screamed in pain when he suddenly reached underneath me and squeezed my nipples hard.

'Please Aaron not so rough..' I begged, covering my boobs with my left hand, incase he squeezed again.

'Turn around' he slapped my ass.

I turn around and Aaron laid face down at the edge of the bed. He got off the bed and shoved his cock in my face. I open my mouth obediently and took it in.

'Ack.. Ack.. Ack..' I couldn't help but gag everytime he thrusted his cock all the way in.

Then he cummed with his cock deep inside my mouth without warning and held my head there while he emptied his balls.

'ACK!!!' I gagged as I tried to cough, cum and saliva shot out from now nose. I swallowed whatever was left in my mouth.

Aaron finally pulled out. I was left gasping for air and rested on the bed like I had just completed a marathon.

TBC...