Thread: L14h31
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

A shout out to Yu Han the cosplayer who has been receiving a lot of praise for her sexy body and excellent service. When I tried her, she was in this black skin-tight attire with cat ears on her head. Her face has this rather MILFy but sexy look for me. She then started her conversation with me in English, after which I explained I can speak Mandarin too. Her reply in English immediately after really amused me.

When she stripped naked, I was mesmerized by her fair slim body. Although her boobs are rather A-cup small in size, her butt is fleshy enough to score some sexy points. Service was wonderful: boob and butt rub with BBBJ in the shower, followed by catbath on bed by a Catwoman no less, with those cat ears still on her head. There was also some frenching in between before she unleashed her cat-like skills again for her BBBJ. I couldn't hold it anymore and went on with the bonk in missionary after she capped me.

She truly deserves all the praise from other bros' FRs all this while. She said she will be cutting her card in October due to family reasons. Will try her again soon.