Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

The girl began to mumble again. She was so animated, gesturing and all. I was observing her from top to bottom.

Wavy shoulder length black hair. Bedroom eyes with naturally long eyelashes, High cheekbones, pouty lips, small frame body with big rack and a bigger ass, long slender legs.

I assumed she had the 34-25-36 type of physique. Like Kylie Minogue. She must be a self-conscious girl who spent a lot taking care of her body. I didn’t see any flabs or fats or even past scars on her hands or legs.

The girl: “Oi! You listening?”

She ended my visual rape dream by bending over towards me and calling me.

She was in front of me. Bending over.

Why can’t I see her cleavage?

Because her dress was made such that the top just nice covering her chest. I tried to sit straight, but alas, I could not see them.

This was killing me!

Her breast was tight against her dress, two beautiful jugs in front of me waiting to be stroked, yet I was not able to see the meat itself!

So close yet so far.

The girl: “You know why I leave that mat? Because he thinks he can own me. Tell me what to do.”

Uh… Uh… She waved her right index finger with her left hand on her hip.

“Nobody owns me,” she continued.
“No one can control me. I am the one who is in control.”

She liked to be in control. So drunk still wanted to yaya papaya. Stuck up. Granted, she had the looks and the body, but in a normal situation, I couldn’t care less about her.

Me: “Miss, I gotta go la. Where’s your parents?”

The girl: “Mum no longer here. Dad overseas with step wife.”

Ooh. I looked around. It was a five room flat. The house was well maintained. Clean, and tidy. The furniture and decorations were modern. This family got taste I thought.

Me: “Siblings?”

The girl shook her head. Good. I hated pretty girls who had older brothers, they tend to be overprotective.

The girl: “I’m the only child. And also not married.”

Hmm… I never thought of that!

The girl: “You wait.”

She went to the kitchen. Fumbling to find the light switch, she knocked into something. I went over and helped. She was bending over rubbing her ankles when I bummed onto her behind.

Me: “Eh, sorry.”

But I was still standing behind her.

The girl bent more, whether she obviously knew my groin was rubbing her butt or purposely pressing harder onto my groin, I had no idea. But it felt blissful.

In the darkness, she lifted her dress a bit using her left hand, her right hand against the wall. Her butt cheeks exposed to the dim orange light from the living room.

The girl curled her back.

“Don’t you find it erotic?” She asked.

I kept quiet, feeling the softness of her butt pressing against me, eyes fixed to her fair butt cheeks.

Snap!

The light came on, completely surprised me. She walked away from me.

Fucking cockteaser!

The girl fetched a glass from the cabinet and poured plain water from a flask. She then drank it one gulp. She then took the flask and filled the glass again. She finished the drink in one gulp.

Gulp… Must be thirsty.

The girl: “Thank you for helping me reach home safely. Thank you for being there. If not I don’t know to run away from him.”

The girl continued: “We met for a few weeks already. Today our second time go clubbing. First time I never drink because I am working the next day. Today he knew I’m not working insist go party. Then gotta fucking cheek to go Dutch when open bottle. Push me to drink. Until like this…”

Typical man. Freeloaders.