Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

The guy: “You sure you don’t want me to follow you?”

The girl: “Yes, dear, I’m going back.”

The guy wanted to retort, but then was realising I was looking at him. The girl too turned around and was looking at me. She smiled. I meant she smiled, showing her full sets of her pearly whites.

The girl: “Excuse me…” (Cute mode.)“Pasir Ris please!”

I said ok! With such an enthusiastic response and gave the guy one last look.

“Brother, close the door, please.” I said.

The guy was huffing and staring at me.

I was sure as hell he saw a smirk on my face.

From inside the taxi the girl was giving the guy big goodbye waves.

The girl: “Byeeeeee! See youuuuu laterrrrr! Or neverrr! Byeeeeee! Blahhhhh!”

Some mild vulgarities and she made a very deep sigh. Maybe relief. I didn’t know.

I drove on.

As I made my way from River Valley Road towards Hill Street, I was filled with mixed emotions. Here sat a gorgeous lady and you couldn’t deny it make your day, seeing pretty things. But then again, I realized, this girl was drunk! What if she puked? What if she slept and unable to wake up. My shift ended at seven and she was meant to be my last passenger and it could be a hassle to wash the car if she puked or to wake her up, worse to call for police.

While passing by the parliament house, I realized I did not have her exact drop off point. So I looked up at the rear window.

I can’t see her head!

I turned my head, looking back. A pair of slender long legs stretching out.

My worst fear had come true. Once a drunkard fell into sleep, it posed a challenge to wake her up.

Then, as I turned my head more, from the darkness inside the taxi, something caught my attention.

The girl was lying on the back passenger seat, her dress was uplifted, showing her white underwear, so white against the dark like a lighthouse shining through the dark night.

Damn.

Really hated this part.

Check out ONS VIDEO:
https://openload.co/f/UxsfjtslrKQ