View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

30/4/17 (Sunday)

Grand Boutique Spa @ orchardz hotel (industri area)

Makan free breakfast in hotel. Chill a little before heading to Grand Boutique Spa @ orchardz hotel should be at industri area. Upon arriving at the entrance of the hotel, turn right and walked toward the end of the restaurant where there's a lift and press 6 and you're @ Grand Boutique Spa. Given a bracelet and the receptionist guided me through a maze that are covered with mirrors like a Jakarta modeling runway. Arrived at the lounge area and greeted by the staffs in pink top with super short short at the counter. Took a vip room and butterfly package (body to body massage, gal will pour baby oil on you and massage using her body). There's also honey licking package where the gal will pour honey on your body and lick you like a honey bee =P At the lounge saw a few ceweks in their red bra short skirt. Immediately approached by one syt cewek and asked to remember her no. (No.5). Too bad she's not a looker. Told the pink staff I wanted a busty cewek and proceed to the locker room. Changed into short a and went for a jiz first instead heading to the lounge waiting area. After a good 15mins in the jiz, told the pink staff I am ready for the butterfly session. Chill with free drink at the lounge and soon followed the pink staff to the vip room. Moment later, a cewek entered my room with a decent B neh neh. She asked me whether to remove her bra and panties. Like 'of course'.. She stripped naked and proceed with a normal massage followed by a oil massage lastly body to body massage before I fuck her oily body and cum eventually. Overall session was great. Showered and proceed to the jiz to wash off the oil and saw at least 6 ceweks in their red bra at the jiz area and one cewek even half naked dancing with a pair of nice 'C'. Once entered the jiz, no. 5 came over to me again and soon her friend that half naked with that busty 'C' joined her. Guess no. 5 got customer so she asked for a goodbye kiss while I enjoying my jiz with her friend. Her friend no. 19 fifi got a minah look and moment no. 5 left, we sit even closer to each other and she placed my hand at her neh neh. Enjoying laying on her body while touching her neh neh =P love the whole atmosphere here with loud music playing very similar to classic music and gals are dancing crazily. After that went to the sauna and showered and billed out. Total damage: $730 000 plus. Remember tip already included in the total bill so no need to give extra unless they deserve it. And also if you stay in the hotel, you can bring them back for a price or free depend on skill level =P Grab car back hotel for makan and proceed to kelapa gading shortly.