View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Emporium spa

The waitress recognized me, praised my look when I took a cewek to jiz yesterday. Ego up again =P A quick review of this spa. Upon entering the building, the staffs at the counter will approach you for the entertainment you're looking for eg: spa, tease club and even KTV are all located in Emporium. I went for spa and was given a bracelet. If you just want to enjoy the facilities, just go straight to the locker and change into a short and enjoy the facilities. However, if you're looking for a cewek for 90mins of fun, you can approach the mama beside the counter and they will direct you to the lounge to view their gals. 30mins in facilities area eg Jiz, sauna and 60mins in room. I personally enjoyed 30mins of time in the jiz as this is the time to build some gfe with your cewek before your 60mins session. As I already experienced the whole 90mins package yesterday, decided to go for the facilities instead. Bought a coffee while relaxing at the café in the facilities area. Then proceed to the jiz and sauna. the whole place quite well maintain and not crowded (around 6 to 7 guys at any point of time). You can also see those ceweks in bikini with their customers in the jiz =P After a good relaxation in Emporium spa, makan and headed to Malio club (first time visit).