View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all
Massage Parlour Chinatown Area

Dear Bros

Was having supper with my friends at a Chinese restaurant the other day

Had a couple of drinks with my friends. Not too long after, we went home... Just as I was about to flag for a cab, I had a sudden urge. As such, I waved away the cab, and proceeded down the street for a stroll. It was about 12pm midnight, and I thought why not, head up to the usual joint for a check if she was around. After proceeding upstairs, I bumped into the lady boss, she was pleased to see me as I haven't patronized her shop for awhile hahahahahaha

After a chat of a minute or 2, I asked her if my Lucy my Taiwanese lady was available at that moment. However, it came to my knowledge that she left & returned to Taiwan already. Feeling disappointed and unrelieved, I smiled & was ready to leave the shop. Coincidentally, just as I was about to leave... I noticed that that there was a sweet-looking girl sitting on the sofa.. I smiled at her and asked her if she was free at the moment. She smiled, & said yes. Liking what I saw, I paid an entrance fee of $50, and proceeded to the room.

The massage was hard and I believe it was skillful. I was also enjoying the conversation I had with her. Definitely a listener, and I continued to tell her about the workforce in Singapore being a relatively stressful one. After bout 40 minutes of forceful but relaxing massage, she started to play & tease wif my balls from behind. I swear that I was already getting hard, & she teased me by saying she could feel the bulge and if I felt uncomfortable lying face-down. Haha I blushed and admitted that it was indeed kinda uncomfortable. To my surprise, when I turned around, she had those seductive eyes looking straight at me, asking me if I will like to have carry out any extra services..

Frankly speaking, I usually do not feel shy, but she was definitely attractive and her figure was making me hard. She continued playing with my balls, & I asked her what services does she provide...

To be continued...