View Single Post
Old 26-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
Vaseline is one of the Best!Vaseline is one of the Best!Vaseline is one of the Best!Vaseline is one of the Best!
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I have tried many. The top one is definitely Soda. Awesome juagen with D cup boobs..I can say the hottest juagen lady. Used to be able to do FJ, BJ, BF etc...Sibei solid. I dare to say no1.

The next 2 I would say Ling Ling Jie and Ping Ping (Previously Rochor). Ling Ling is like ah ma level liao. I won't want any special. Ping Ping juagen super good also. Can feel the kidney aching. No joke! Can feel your didi more solid. The HDLY can make u die in bed. She is my regular hence got action after juagen. LOL!

The next on the list is Angel. She will lose to the top 3 but she has a great body to die for. D cup boobs and freaking sexy. Always dying to shaft my tool into her but she don't provide F job.

The rest like Chivas, Xiao Han and some LJ don't know what name. All don't waste time. If you want special, they are heck of old milf. If you want tool maintenance, they are simply wasting your fucking time. In the end, you are neither here nor there. Fucking going around in circle.

If you want to really service your tool, then (1) Soda, (2) Ping Ping, (3) Ling Ling (Fuck up because she let her CB student cock up the show - Become $$ driven a bit like YF).
Yes very honest FR. For Soda I have yet to try so cannot comment.