Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I only put Soda and Ling2jie JG master. Only tried Soda once and the results last me a couple of months. But too expensive and hard to book so never rtm.

Ling2jie actually realigned my dick as it got crooked due to hard ramming standing doggy. My nether regions was so pumped for months that I can hormat senjata when I want it too. BUT its has to be done by her, NOT ANY of her disciples. All not even there yet still charge same price.

The 3rd expert is a PRC lady name Chivas. U can Google her contact as I will not be giving out as she rarely markets herself. She feel for blockages from her inner part of my knees to my groin and unclogged them though it's rather painful. Then proceeds with JG.

Farah is a malay ML who does a good urut batim but pricey, like Soda. I rank Farah below the girls I mentioned earlier. The BIGGEST tetek among the girls I went for servicing.

I was given Ping Ping contact but she's also secretive and asked me who intro her to me which I gave a name but it's not the right one so end of communication.

Girls like anqi, virlin & Jessie all knew a bit of JG but not thorough enough. In fact, Jessie and virlin were together before they become respective bosses. I agree Anqi and Jessie places are very comfortable and they look acceptable especially if they start stroking you up. But will not rtm.
Then comes to XH. I only give her credit for her attitude more than anything else. She's only good if u want to be teased and have a one hour sexxion but based on her services I can get better out there with the same price and younger one.
so you are saying SOda is the best and chiva is 2nd?
which i can try this two and compare