View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 20
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all
Re: ★ INNOCENCE 单纯 ★ PROBABLY THE SWEETEST SYT EVER ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★

Have been feeling tired lately so decided to try one of little tigers girls. Had the unfortunate experience with one of his other girls a few months ago where she made me wait outside her door like a donkey after the agreed time. Said she had a client and I have to wait for another 45 min when I am standing outside her door ringing the doorbell.

Innocence however has a wonderful story. She was prompt in her sms replies (maybe not so after she becomes an ang pai and busy with her clients hahaha) and she was very friendly. She is new to singapore so samsters do take care of her

Location is very discreet but better to have car bros.

Once she opened the door and waved at me it was the first orgasm I had. She is very sweet and cute looking and she was dressed to impress. With her walking up the stairs with me behind her is machiam those JAV scene.

The shower before massage is SOP and its done alone as the bathroom is shared among other tenants. Bathroom is a little dirty though but generous shower gel is provided.

Then came the main course. Massage is nice and gentle the way I like it as I dont have much meat. Bigger samsters may like it harder (of course when I mean hard, I am taking about the massage only, haha) she is very detailed and asks where you're aching which I really appreciated instead of the senseless violence I receive from other ML when I lie there like a piece of meat ready to tenderise.

Soon she began the ant crawling. And oh my, her B cups have light brown raisins and its oh so soft and milky. And her cfm face is so gorgeous I orgasm (this time real one) within a matter of minutes. Didnt want to tire myself out so opted for the 1HJ only.

We chatted about many things. She is a gem in the making and I think she will excite most samsters who like yhe pretty xmm type.

Overall I really enjoyed myself and I am glad I gave little tiger bro one more try before heading to the other stables.

Ratings
Looks 8.5/10 ( sweet xmm look)
Body 8.5/10
Massage 7.5/10 (honestly I enjoy the intensity but some bros here may like it harder, so this is a objective rating)
HJ 8/10 (standard the way I like it not the pattern zway zway type)

Rtm certainly if I had the time

Cheers bros

Last edited by raymondle80; 27-06-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: some grammar errors lol