View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Thanks to all Bros for the contribution here, it's a great resource for me to venture in Seoul. Here is my FR to update some action in Seoul in 2014 summer now.

Part One

I am very curious about 588 RLD. So I went over to Cheongnyangni Metro station on Jungang line. It isn't the usual 1, 2, 3 line ...so Bros have to take note it is the lightblue sign Jungang line.

Once you are in the Cheongnyangni station, take Exit 1. You come to a long escalator, go down all the way.While you are travelling on the escalator, you can see Lotte Plaze on your left. It is a small old building.

Once you reach the ground level, turn left, and walk towards Lotte Plaza. (Make no mistake, if you turn right instead, you come to Lotte Departmental Shop, this is wrong).

Walk pass Lotte Plaza, and you see several old restaurant in a busy bus stop area. You will not miss it. That's a trendy restaurant call "Pomoto Soup" if I remember clearly. Walk into the alleys of the restaurant, you can see red or pink lighted shops about 50m away. You have reached 588 RLD.

This video exactly shows the route I was taking.
A link to youtube by previous contributor.

In my humble opinion, Cheongnyangni 588 fails in comparison to Geylang in terms of quantity. But the ladies' quality definitely makes up for it. The cream of cream can score 10/10 in face and body !!! Hot!!

Some of them called out to me in mixture of english and chinese. So they are definitely foreigner friendly. YMMV.

I am all too familar about the business tranaction feeling of engaging these ladies, so I did not go ahead. I want to save my bullet for Eve massage. read on to part two.