Thread: feelings...
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: feelings...

The last girl that I had sex with, I knew she likes me, but I continued to lead her on until we eventually did it. After that I regretted cos I made use of her feelings. She asked me to forget about it after that incident, but in reality, I am forgetting her. Feel bad about the whole thing and seriously its nothing to be proud of.

I have no idea why you want her to like you. Maybe it gives you the kick. But so what if she do like you? Are you going to continue this relationship or are you going to up the stakes by breaking her heart?

You do not have a shallow attitude towards girls, this I can surely say. In fact, I believe you like to have dominance over her since you feel she is easy. But before you trample her and use her to satisfy the other end of your selfish psycho, step into her shoe and watch your own show.

Perhaps you're the type who plays with barbie dolls when you are young, and possibly dressed them up as sluts and clowns to give you pleasure. For all that its worth, FB are not WL and certainly not your very own closet barbie dolls.