View Single Post
Old 24-02-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: All Petain FR experience

Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the start of a military operation in Ukraine early Thursday morning local time, announcing that Russian troops would enter Ukraine's Donbas region. The territory is held by Russian-backed separatists, and Putin declared it independent of Ukraine earlier this week.

“I have decided to conduct a special military operation,” Putin said in a speech broadcast on Russian television. “Russia cannot exist with a constant threat emanating from the territory of Ukraine.”
--------------

Expected goods and services to get expensive. Although the small war has nothing to do with Asia. Not surprised the FLs in HC and KTV to markup prices. This is bull shits.

By the way. As an ex military man. I predict Ukraine will surrender within 2 weeks. And Russian embassy still in this country. We been small cannot afford to make enemy.