View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wow just wow..

A few days since my MR on Chizi I have not been able to make an appointment with her. She will reply "It's too late I think I will be too tired." or "I think I will be too tired tonight." This will be so even when I pre book 1 or 2 days in advance then she will message me in the afternoon or evening with the same reply/excuse.

I thought, fine and went with another ML.

Today I try again and her reply after we set a time (11pm) was "I'm not sure I can do it well." and "I think there's other girls better suited to you than me." Wow! When I probe for the reason for the rejection I get radio silence. So I'm left confused.

1. I'm glad she at least gave a rejection reply and not just ignore me even though the rejection reason was never revealed.

2. Is my MR on her really that bad? Really??

3. Kudos to the white knights for diligently reporting whatever goes on in the forum to her, come I give you a clap.

Time to move on to the next dish.
Next time write MR must remember only write good things. (if you don't get it this is said with sarcasm)

Jax_ out