Old 11-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rich and bitch

I went in on sunday night to look for some excitement for a great release together with afew of my bros. Its my first time to this place as the signage caught my attention afew years back and didnt had the chance to go in due to work.

We went into the parlour and was sat at the lobby while waiting for the girls to come out. For the first time I was so decisive in choosing girls, i picked 154. Definitely a looker for me and her huge assets is like calling out for me.

Held my hands to walk up to second level. Disappointed with the room decor but hey, what can I ask for with just 198RM yea?

Asked me to remove the clothings and enter the shower first, talk to her abit and polish the front headlights and found out its fake (but I had the expectation that its fake already)

Shower was SOP. Not much talks going on, maybe shes just tired from work as it was already 12am+..

Cut the story short,
She did some piano massage on my back to loosen my muscle. (As expected)

Then started to apply gel on herself and my back and start going around with B2B massage. (Expected)

Then she started using her mouth and tongue to go all over my back, itchy but the feeling is damn song, and at the same time the pink nippies keeps tickling me as well. Her tongue actions and mouth suction is... DEVILISH.... Her suction is always there dont need to restart and the TONGUE is flexible like a snake! Must be a 蛇妖..!!! (Not quite expected!)

Turned me over and repeated the same thing to me and as its travelling towards my 2IC I felt like doomsday, I thought i couldnt survive through the coming calamity... siao liao.. closed my eyes and felt sudden warmth.. opened my eyes and saw her slurping my dick like sucking on a flavoured ice stick.. her mouth with the spiral movement of the tongue and the constant suction is getting me to ... to .. heaven..! This is the best BBBJ that I ever had. Nowhere in SG has it.. her stamina is damn good at all this sucking and stuffs, for a good i think 8-10mins non stop action ..! (DEFINITELY NOT EXPECTED that someone can be so good with the flexible elastic tongue alike!)

Capped me on, ready for war!!! But.. Anti climax, I felt that the lubrication was wearing off so i told her to help me with her mouth but she say cannot use mouth after using showercap, ok lor handjob. Handjob is mechanical, disappointing.

Looks 8/10 (Age 25, that what she told me)
B2B 9/10 (I think if the boobs are real would be better)
BBBJ 11/10!!! (Blown out of my mind)
FJ 5/10 (No feeling and she just lie there)
HJ 5/10 (use own hand better)

RTF : YES I will just ask BBBJ and CIM in future !