Old 23-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
redvi0let deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I need to confess

Reading this thread, I sudden feel an unexplained urge to confess. When I first came to SBF, I just wanted to confront redviolet but I did not know how to. I know that her dad has died so I started an incest story about her here

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...959&highlight=

this is a fake story. I now confess this.

and I'm very thankful for the help that all the people in sbf have given me, in providing information leading up to her being exposed and discredited here in SBF

kgbkgb, thanks for the encouragement you have given me

Rated-R, thanks for offering to warn all your friends about her, and wanting to slam her on facebook.

Apocalypse, thanks for meeting up with us. You are a very wise person and after talking to you, most of us now pity her, instead of continuing being angry with her. We can always meet up as long as you are free for us.

To my mentor and my friend, your identity is safe with me. Thank you for your sacrifice, and the risk you are taking for guiding me when you know I am going in the wrong direction, posting the fake story on Rv, and letting me know what I should do and when to do it. Everytime I am unsure, I know you are there, providing me with a trusted solution.

Redviolet aka Zerbel Ho Siew Hui is a big time online scammer since 2008. Block me on facebook and run road for $25. What a bitch.