View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I can tell the difference between 1.63m and 1.65m. (Difference between 1.64m and 1.65m is tougher). Guess when you had sex with sufficient tall gals, you obviously can tell the difference!

I had long fucks with a pretty 1.65m FL (with B boobs) twice these two weeks! Had never encounter a FL so wild and excited ... could feel that she cummed five or six times each session! She left teeth marks on my right shoulder during the first session and on my left forearm the second session. Although I told myself to be cautious, still cannot avoid the biting during the second session. Too bad she is leaving Sg tomorrow. I thank her for the fond memories!
Wah never recommend...
Who is she?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪