View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Wonder if any bros out there have some advise on this? I do have boiling questions on my mind like, why me? I mean there are a lot of other bros other there who maybe even wealthier than I am and am I the only one that she has considered to move on like this?
it means you are getting emotional about her

A FB is someone you have sex with, no emotions, you don't pay officially, you might pay with wining and dining, maybe even gifts.

A little 3 is someone you have emotions with, sex and you are married,
you don't pay officially, you might pay with wining and dining, maybe even gifts.

A WLF/FL is someone you have sex with, no emotions, you pay for the service. You do not wine and dine or give gifts

Wife is someone you might or might not be having sex with her after marriage, lots of emotions, positive and negative. You pay officially in allowance, you must wine and dine her, and you must give gifts.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment