View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New rules for GL girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
not sure if you manage to access the "wolf" page. SGD80 for 40 minutes onwards for some C cuppa, SGD120 for an hr seems a good deal (although risk having a gal not same as photo) or SGD180 for a premium one. SGD250 and you can get a very pretty one at some hotel in Tanglin.

But i have stopped patronising these FL due to the last few scares and surprises. many are worst than "public toilets", bros come one after another. before i can finish my shower she rush me and says next customer coming.

But they have been around for quite a while, and as some bros here said, these PRC are not tied down and can in and out of singapore anytime.
Bro I think u just suay... I have both my fair share of good and bad from FL and WL
But lately the FL stocks really a lot worse... especially PRC pricing i feel in chaos
I have been a long time FL person and only after that then I start going to gl..

To me it not just choices...
It a different feeling meeting a FL at her hotel and a WL at a legal house..
I used to find going legal house very awkward whereas going to FL doesn't

Last edited by GN007SG; 11-06-2018 at 11:59 PM.