Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Recee around yesterday afternoon. Abit dead the place with the usual suspects. Spotted some brown sugar at 3rd floor, one was quite jud! tight ass but i pass...
Landed at corner of bend, drop by to have session with the lianish piaox2.
Her boobs seemed to have got bigger and can see the veins, wat a lovely sight.

Went for full package and took a shower with her at another unit. Before penetration she applied KY from a bottle of birdnest or somethin, jokingly i asked her why is it in birdnest bottle, she said her pu**y needed nuitritions so can fly LOL, wat a crazy funny girl.

BJ was wonderful while i played with her c boobs, damn fair skin.
As usual, penetrated her and came in less than 5mins, this was my 3rd time with her which i came so quickly...

Nicest part is while rocking her, her boobs are so soft and big that it is a wonderful sight, seeing the boobs shake in circular momentum.

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup: