Old 08-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Russia callgirls/prostitutes

Moscow has a lot of gems hidden, if you know where to look. There are no outright brothels or FKK style establishments here, closest being the strip clubs which then to be more high end. There are also many Massage and salons, but im not clear if its just rubbing, HJ type of places or full service... the pictures seem to suggest full service, but think you need to be able to speak russian to get more details... plus no one has ever mentioned them as a good place to monger.. So i chose to try the independent scene, using intimcity.nl and rusdosug.cz

Firstly, you need a VPN since both are blocked here in rusia... its kinda funny that you need to be 'out of country' to get information from within the country... the main difference between the two is ease of usage, especially for non-Russian speakers.

Rusdosug has English text, and allows you to search specifically for Eng, French, Spanish speaking ladies as well as map based searches for incall. That is very useful to sift through the many offerings. Phone numbers are provided for contact, though mostly require direct phone calls, with some offering whatsapp or viber channels. A small map shows you where they are located for incalls. Somepages have reviews, but not many.

Intimcity is basically Russian text, so you need to use chrome or some other tool to directly translate the text, then try to understand the translation....haha.But unless you are a English teacher or ocd, that wont matter too much. Again, map searches also available, though not by langugage capability so mostly pure russian speakers here. Contact details also offer some with Whatsapp or viber details. There are much more reviews as well as responses from the girls, so it seems much more interactive.

I put the numbers into the phone and tried to whatsapp... a few did not respond to my english texts, found one but she rejected based on my Chinese nationality. Thought about getting a burner phone to make local calls, but I dun speak russian so it was moot...

I managed to find a beauty Xenia, who was on her last day of her Moscow working holiday. Luckily, she answered her whatsapp in english so was able to work out the details for an incall since close to my hotel, which wasnt convenient for an outcall. Arrived at the door and she was just a bit different from the pics, though still cute as a button. (Closer examination of pics afterwards shows she mixed in someone else holiday pics, but were really lookalike)

Quick shower and onto a fantastic covered BJ, feeling her strong tongue lash my member, with deep throat and plenty of eye contact. She was a bit hasty in getting to the main event so had to slow her down to maximise my full hour booking. DATY and 69 was quickly followe, then she seemed to get really turned on and mounted me before I could react, but no complaints there, to see her lithe frame and huge silicones bouncing inches from my face. She had a full bag of tricks and knew exactly how to get the best out of any position without slowing down.

Couldnt hold it for too long, so had to flip her over to missionary so i could control the pace instead. Pumping her hard with DFK to feel that tongue again was heavenly and she made all the right sounds with orgasmic screaming and writhing limbs to get me to finish with her. It was a hot sweaty mess of exhausted bodies on that bed as she squeezed every last drop as she pounded my mouth with her tongue ...

An hour well spent and back onto the cold streets on rubbery legs... and a desire to learn russian...*wink*