Old 09-05-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yang Yang 1649 FR

Posting FR to redirect this threads towards the right direction once again. Let's keep it clean here and do away with the arguments/flaming/trolling

Managed to call Yang Yang 1649 into this house a few weeks back.

A sweet lady from Chongqing with matured look(not the milf type). I like her demure look and find her beautiful personally. Has long light brown hair. Puts on light make up and has good complexion.

Blowjobs were slow and gave good deepthroats. Standard shower procedures. Didn't request for catbath or AR.

Favourite part of her is those natural C boobs, well endowed for someone of her size. She has inverted nipples that will get erected when aroused and sucked hard. Kept fondling those soft boobies

She did not hold back on Frenching me and is a kissing fish. For this, I really enjoyed as it turned me on.

Didn't allow painting because she said she is ticklish at that area. Later on, she also mentioned that she doesn't like it because it's not very hygienic.

Her cave is rather shallow. Hit the base a few times when in doggie position. She's said my dick too long and I pumped too hard so it's painful for her in this position. Okay, nvm change position to cowgirl. Let her ride me and I played with her boobs.

Another thing she does very well was using her pussy muscle to squeeze my dick. She did that when I came, and OMG never felt this shiok before! It's like literally squeezing every drop of cum from my dick.

Will RTF in the future.

Cheers