View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 20
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Bro havana. now i know why you say Bonk Korean no gfe / chemistry..

What happen today...
Initially want to meet a Korean Sugar Babe 1, picture seems skinny, meet liao also pui pui 1, then her english more power than my english.. then i not into pui pui girl, ai ya but give her sugar pay then at the end i whatsapp her tell her i cant continue with her.. damage a few k ~~ but okay la , since she spend the time to meet me at hotel. (her period came today..so no sex) yah i am robert..

Then cause i already ate 1 FULL sex pill and delay spray.. well i what also wanna try ma, spray on my lan jiao and eat a sex enhance pill brought at the Adult Discussion, my lan jiao grow to the biggest also same as normal leh, like no diff.

After eating the sex pill, i feel a bit headache say real. then i feel like blushing (hot) and like when i eat dinner, i not much appetite and drink a lot water, actually i advise dont eat pill if can. cause i eat pill my lan jiao size is the same as i not eat pill, for me no diff la. maybe my age not too old yet.

1) Meet the Sugar Babe her period come then no sex..
2) Engage HeavenClub lady and her lady tio police catch or whatever shit reason, make me wait for 30 mins.. and also at end no sex, like kana play by this OKT lol.

Then already pop 1 whole pill of sex drug to thicker my dick and to see how strong it can make me for sex, then whole body like burning and just wanna try this pill and delay spray power.

So book another korean of another OKT . lucky he give me a slot. so after my dinner, i zhao first then go meet her..

So I thought wah finally can try the pill power and delay spray ( cause i got PE issue) .

When she blow me, i can't feel anything sia, wah i thought i power liao, okay la normally i can only last 2 positions and i gone, this time my sex timing from 3 minutes up to lets say 6 minutes or so.. then i die at doggy, still shoot onto condom.

However after the 1st shot.. it start to feel weird, i talk she don't understand, she just rest on my arm, and I see tv(after 1st shot) (Channel New Asia) then my 2IC like not aroused cause she just sleeping at my arm and I just resting on the pillow watching Channel New Asia at the TV infront of the bed...

Then her neh neh also enhance 1, can see the neh neh sibei hard . i try press press a bit, like pressing a balloon, not real meat, buay song leh.. like bu dui, like the neh neh swollen or what. maybe thats how an enhance boob should feel like lol !

Then while waiting for the 2nd shot to get going (like do for the sake of doing cause i pay for 2 shots lol) almost fall asleep sia at the bed .. like so weird.. haha want talk also dont know how to talk to her.. then 2IC very hard wake up due to the delay spray... mai lao kui so .. i did some effort, 2IC wake up after a bit of touching here n there.

Then bonk her 2nd shot using missionary, doggie at infront of mirror, then bed.. then missionary again then end game ( I think i also tired), ownself go shower and give her a small tip, she happy ,send me off to the door then yah.. end... feel empty in the heart.

When i reach the carpark, i just fucking throw the whole delay spray and sex pill onto the rubbish bin, delay spray does work la, it does make me can do more position but then i am a lazy person, do more i also tired sia, keep change position.

I think i better train myself more fit so i can last longer, the spray i spray liao , i feel nothing when the girl BJ me, totally no shiok but also can be because i spray too much la lol. The spray is effective. but the pill i duno la, different ppl different, but because i eat a full course meal (dinner) then go bonk the korean so the impact not so strong, today a lot things not smooth haha..

Bonking a korean is like i talk chicken she talk duck, we dont understand each other..

Majiam waste of time watching tv while she rest on my arm and sleep. then the neh neh also press liao buay song. cause not natural, like sibei hard.
Agree with your engage korean / foreigner and the chemistry is not right although they are hardworking and polite.

Like that think massage (without FJ , BJ , BBBJ) is better. at least i HJ shoot out liao, still got people massage me haha..

Sian about commercial sex liao (will not engage until married liao, sex for the sake of produce kids). Hope my dick & mental can be a good boy and quit engaging fl haha.

Pai seh. just my 2 cents of ranting. Thanks brother havana for the FL dome 3 response in earlier post.. i myself go try, sex drugs, delay spray and korean. Mission completed.. no more FL for me !

Just massage and HJ will do.. still think the China lady (who turn singaporean) that I engage for massage more song sia.. although no sex.

Last edited by bradplay2018; 19-02-2018 at 12:24 AM.