View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Bobian, he asked about booking joints, not massage joints. And, from BCS to Nagoya, most ojet will open mouth 20k, best I got was 15k. That was before I started using Gojek.
I cannot imagine Gojek/Grab pricing is now as competitive as using roadside ojek,hehehe...car taxi fare is almost the same as motobike taxi,hehehe...

Quote:
My friend that you met, he don't do massage at all. Even at those at Hotel Utama area that I told him are just ST fuck joint, he also won't go in.
Yea,if he's looking to walk to booking joint,then all the more he shouldnt be staying around BCS area.

People from the 3rd world comes to 1st world,nearly everything will "futuristic",hehehe

People from the 1st world who goes to 3rd world, almost everything is like going "back in time",hehehe...

And perhaps, those from1st world to 1st and 3rd world to 3rd world might feel like home,hehehe...

Quote:
In BCS area, other than PM (that as we know, is closed already) and New Spa, the naughtiest I ever had in that area is hj in IndoThai. But, I was regular of that therapist then. No such luck with other therapists in that shop.
Justme in Gideon also a plus plus place,its just that its pricy for me,hence much often i give that place a miss.

Pricy here means its nearly doubled (if not more) the price on my special service estimation listed,hehehe...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info